Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pink Swing

I wasn't too keen on the idea of getting our gate repainted, especially after how our pockets hurt after getting the roof fixed.

Ma and Ate, the stubborn people that they are (haha), found the budget for it though and pushed through with the project last week.

I must admit that our house looks good now. :) Gate and garage walls freshly painted white, main door stained with new varnish. I actually smile to myself whenever I drive up our street.

I get a bigger smile though when I see our swing, now painted pink!


Ma did good on her promise to Gab to follow her request. I've had a lot of happy memories on that swing, which was actually my Dad's gift to us. I'm sure Gab's going to make more of her own now that it's in her favorite color. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment